Saturday, March 1, 2014

Jam Session

Hey friends, I hope you are enjoying your day! How about a lil taste of Summer for the first day of March! :) So last summer I wasn't blogging much but I was still crafting  and cooking, so today I'm sharing a few of the pics from one blackberry "jam session" hehe

Every summer, I'm lucky enough to have the blackberry bush in my backyard bloom with these beautiful berries! I simply can't let them go to waste, so this past summer I made my first batches of blackberry jam, and let me tell you, it was a hit with neighbors and friends!
I'm not sure which I enjoy more--making and canning the jams and jellies or decorating the jars! LOL
Decorating the jars is SO much fun using my Cricut cartridge PRESERVES. I'm able to customize pretty much anything I make, from jams and jellies, to salsa, marmalade, baked goods, the list goes on and on! If you love canning, crafting and the Cricut cutting machine, then the Preserves cartridge is for you! Anyhoo, here's some pics of my jam that I posted on Facebook.
 I also love to ink up this "From The Kitchen Of" stamp from Stampin' Up! set called Labelicious
 This fabulous ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam
 I decorated a few jars of applesauce using the Preserves cartridge too
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! xoxo

3 comments:

Kate said...

That looks Absolutely Delicious.

Jill said...

Hi Linsey ♥
Thank you for the wonderful sweet comment on my blog. It means so much ♥
Your pictures really makes me long for summer! Here in Norway it is still quite cold and we have a lot of snow, but soon the warmer weather is here again and I can't wait to find rasberries, blueberries and all wonderful things that nature gives us ♥
Have a great sunday
Hugs, Jill

jessica said...

Yummmmmmmmm Linsey!!!
These are beautifully decorated jars!
We just found some blackberry bushes in our back yard this past summer and I can not wait to head back there to pick more this year!!
Thanks for sharing a bit of summer while we are struggling to survive the bitter cold :)