Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Christmas Card Challenge

Hi friends! I hope your week is off to an awesome start! I decided that I want to try and work on my Christmas cards all year long, a bit at a time so that when the holidays roll around again, I won't be rushing to make them as I did last year. That said, I found this great challenge blog dedicated only to Christmas cards/projects-all through the year--with sketches! Perfect! So, the name of this cool challenge blog with lots of holly jolly inspiration- Christmas Challenges with Sketches
You can see this weeks sketch HERE
&
My take on it...
Thank you so much for popping in! Have a wonderful day!
 

4 comments:

jessica said...

What a beautiful Christmas Card Linsey! That image is awesome and I just love the sentiment!
AWESOME take on the sketch too :)

Janneke de Jong said...

What a great card Linsey ;)
Thank you for joining us at CCWS this week!

PS if you want to join for the price you have to remove your sketch ;)
Thank you

Kate said...

Great Card my friend. I should probably start on my Christmas Cards since I never got send any Cards last year.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Super cute, great Christmas card!