Monday, April 25, 2016

Let Your Dreams Take Flight

Hi friends and happy Monday to you! I hope your week is off to a great start! Today I had more fun with felt and made this card to add to the final few hours of the TCP Tuesday Challenge #312-Wings! I'm enjoying trying my different dies with felt and these tiny butterflies using the Butterflies CutUps die worked just right for my card. Paper is from Maggie Holmes' new Bloom collection. I'm also entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Make It Girlie!
Isn't this sentiment just wonderful? I love it a lot. It's from the Take Flight stamp set from TCP.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi, Linsey! This is sweet and pretty. Your mix of papers is perfect, and the little butterflies are the perfect touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us for TCP Tuesday Challenge!

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card! Such a wonderful design! Love the color combo!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Stampsnob. said...

Pink and black gorgeous............Lis