Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh, Hoppy Day!



Now I'm just showing off a bit--in the mailbox today I recieved my wonderful Just So Hoppy stamp set and this most beautiful card handmade by Melanie Muenchinger herself! OMGosh, how very exciting! If you were at Gina K.'s last release party over at her SCS forum, you maybe saw this card, which Melanie showed us as a sneak peek for her newest set, Just So Hoppy. Well, I honestly can't believe it's now in my home! I am so thankful and honored that I would recieve such a amazing gift from Melanie...she is one of my artistic heroes and a great mentor (whether she wants it or not, haha!) I'll give you 3 guesses what stamp set my next card is going to have on it...but you'll only need 1!




PS- Want free stamps from Melanie too? She is having another contest for her newest debut set, Just So Hoppy! Hop on over to her bodacious BLOG and check out the deets!

10 comments:

Lee said...

WooooooHooooo!!! Now that is a super, awesome, happy mailbox indeed!! And so very well-deserved my dear!! Enjoy creating with this fun new stamp set!!!! How cool to get one of the cards used for the preview!!! I remember seeing it posted at the party!!! Can't wait to see some Hoppy cards from you!!! :)

Melanie said...

So glad it arrived! I'll be stalking YOUR blog to see what you make!! :)

Kathy W said...

Very pretty with the CB background. The oval matting makes me think this bunny has a big egg. Very cute for Easter; thanks for sharing.

Ana Baird said...

Great cards! Love the rabbit!

Neva said...

you are so lucky Linsey, this is gorgeous

Jessie/knightrone said...

Way to go girlie!!! I already got my new set inky!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Carolina said...

What adorable happy mail you received! Congrats again and so excited to see what you make with this set...I'm sure it will be great! I've made a couple of things with it and I'm already in love with it!

dpkennedy said...

You are so lucky! What a beautiful card and great stamps! Can't wait to see your creations!!

Julia Aston said...

What fun to get this card Linsey! and now you can create your own too! can't wait to see what you make with this set!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is the CUTEST! Love the Cuttlebugging! Adorable!