I'm so lucKy...I was doubled tagged to share some fun facts about myself. Danielle and Jessie, 2 of my favorite blogging and SCS buddies tagged me at around the same time, so I'll combine them--I hardly think anyone wants to know 14 facts about me, no matter how fun I make 'em! Here goes!
- I'm a lefty and proud of it! The real lefty too--you know, like I'm writing upside down and backwards! I turn a piece of notebook paper almost sideways to handwrite something. It's weird, different and part of who I am; that's why I love it!
- I was a band geek for 5 years...till I made the cheerleading squad my freshman year. The two just don't mix! No, not the lovely clarinet or the dainty flute--I played the trumpet, my friends! Much to my parents dismay, I might add.
- I'm a Reality TV junkie! I mean, it's really bad! My husband thought I hit a new low with the recent debut of "Paradise Hotel" but he has no idea how much lower I can sink! I also love Intervention, which also boggles his mind. He can't understand why anyone would want to watch such depressing and negative things--DUH! Other peoples misery is my viewing entertainment! That sounds worse than I mean it to, but you know what I mean, right??
- I met my DH at Lake Tahoe on the 4th of July and we kissed for the first time that night on the beach during the fireworks show over the Lake...those weren't the only fireworks going on that night, hehe! ..get your mind out of the gutter, we only kissed!
- I used to be a gymnast and I even trained 2 weeks in Texas one summer at Bella Corali's camp where I met the Mary Lou Retton, amongst other Olympic champions. It was a very exciting time for me--never made it to the Olympics myself though--just wasn't committed (or talented) enough.
So, do you feel like you know me better now? That was fun, hope it wasn't too boring for you! Now, I want to know some fun facts about some other blogging buddies, so for the following ladies, TAG, you're IT!
Deb Neerman (Simply an outstanding talent! Each an every creation of hers is magnificent! I am truly inspired by this woman and she's got a totally great sense of humor to boot! I just love that, she's so cool!)
Carolina (Such a creative lady! She's is constantly coming up with the most fabulous projects and cards, on her blog and on SCS! She won a spot on Melanie Muenchinger's honorable mention list for her delishious cupcake creation!)
Julia A. (She was my sweet ELF from SCS's Christmas exchange and is an amazing stamper! She was recently asked to teach classes in her area crafting stores! She's awesome!)
Terri Moore (This talented lady created the fabulous clock that won her an honorable mention in Melanie Muenchinger's Just So Hoppy contest!)
Maren (OMGosh! I'm actually going to meet Maren in less than 2 weeks for a big shoebox swap for our area! She is a brand new Design Team Member for Heather Rolin's new stamp company H&M Stamps! Wow, I am so excited to meet her...and a bit nervous that I must make a card that is up to these tremendous standards! She and her blog rocks--nuff said!)