Here's The Run-down:
- glass bowl thingie from JoAnns- .99 cents
- yogurt covered pretzels- $1
- white Love & Happiness rub-ons from Stampin' Up!-free!
- lovely ivory satin ribbon for around base of scallop top-free from my sweet pal Donna!
- gingham ribbon and flowers from old stash, so...yep, you guessed it-free!
- silver hodgepodge hardware kit brad---okay, so I bought the new HPH tin from SU!, but not so fast...I broke it down and realized that with 200 pieces in this kit at $30, that's only .15 cents per piece, YES!
- gina k *bling and dazzle* plastic tag (bag of 8 is 2.99) so about .37 cents
Total Cost of Project: $2.51 and that's with the treat!
Not bad, huh! See, you can pour the treats into the dish for a pretty munchies display and use it for something else later! And those SU! rub-ons are like butter, so easy to put on even a rounded dish--wow!!! Thanks so much for popping in today!