Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tag-N-Tin Gift




Hey friends! Here's a fun one--a mini tag book that fits perfectly inside an altoid tin for a cute little gift! SplitCoastStampers Ways To Use It Challenge this week is to use tags, so I went on the search for something great...I didn't have to look very far! On Scor-Pal I found this project with a simple tutorial by Valerie Stangle (she's so fabulous). When I saw that it used an altoid tin, that was it! I got to partake in today's WT challenge and use my new "What's In Your Tin" sets, Yay!!!

Each tag in my mini book is good for *1 free* something or other and they never expire, so they are redeemable forever! A fun gift for anyone special in your life, just cater it to his/her needs. Cool! Visit Valerie's tutorial and make a tag-n-tin gift too! If you do, I would love to see it, so please let me know where it can be viewed! Thanks for visiting today! ~hugs and happy altering~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one

nada said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna Baker said...

sneaky! I can't read what any of the tags say! *snicker* I LOVE it!

Angie said...

ok, that's it. I HAVE to get Melanie's new tin sets! Your project is great and a perfect gift for my hubby. Good thing his birthday is in July, plenty of time for me to get the project done.

Angie said...

who's "nada"?

Melanie said...

Lovely, great idea

Etha said...

this is too cute, I love it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!!! I love this idea, and like I said on SCS, you could get risque with those tags, if ya know what I mean!! Of course, not for your parents, that's kinda gross.LOL

Lee said...

Oh....yeah!! I wanna make one, I do!!! What a wonderful gift!! So obviously I need to go on Scor-Pal and find these cool projects to make!! These tins are soooooooo great!!!!

Okay, Jessie's comment just cracked me up!! LOL

Barbara Schram said...

This is awesome, Linsey! Love this idea for Mel's tins!

Carolina said...

Oh I love it!!! What a fun project and so versatile - it can be used for so many events/occasions! FTS hon!!!

Deb said...

So adorable :)
I think I'm gonna need to develop a taste for Altoids just so I can use the empty tins!

JenMarie said...

Eeeeek ~ L O V E this!!!

Sheila D said...

I love this stamp set. I'm caseing this for sure. Love, love what you did with it.