Monday, March 24, 2008

Tea Time Card & Tin


Hello and happy day to you! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend, my friends! Here is a little card and tea tin gift set using my new Teacup Fairies stamp set from Clear Artistic Stamps. Oh, this set is just darling and full of whimsy and fantasy--so much fun! Perfect for all the new Gina K. tea tins I have too! I stamped one of the teacups from this set for the main image on the card and also the blue flowers to create a patterned design. The dragonfly was stamped, cut and popped up for dimension. The pretty dp is from Quick Quotes and I couldn't resist adding that heart stick pin, which was part of Joanie's massive blog candy package that I won! Thanks so much for visiting today! ~Hugs and Happy Stamping~

11 comments:

Donna Baker said...

this is a great gift!!! love your scor-paling (new word?) on the card, the dp is so cute

Lee said...

Wow!! Gorgeous set!!! Cute teacup fairy!! I've got some of those tins too and can't wait to play!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How super cute is that!!!! Love the tin, and those images are adorable!! Love it Linsey, you rock!!

Neva said...

such a lovely gift set. so inspiring. Now I need to buy some tins

Deb Wood said...

Love this set, so pretty! I have a bunch of these tins too!!

Julia Aston said...

Hey Linsey! what a great gift set - and such pretty colors - love the embossed framing with the Scor-pal!

Melanie said...

this is adroable!! I didn't see the stamsp on the site, is it new, or am I blind??

Carolina said...

What a adorable gift set Linsey! Lovin' the dp and the dragonflies are a nice touch on your card...just too cute!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

SO cute girlfriend....Love it!!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooo stinkin' cute!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a great gift set! your creations are always fabulous!