Saturday, May 31, 2008

MY Winner is....

Allison!!! Allison said...

Hi Linsey...love your candy choices! My fav summer drinks are bellinis (alcohol) and fruit juices mixed with diet ginger ale (non-alcoholic). Yum!

Congratulations, Allison! Please email me your snail mail--oooh, I get to mail something to Canada, fun! And thank you to everyone who played along and shared thier favorite summer drinks with us all! Wow--you guys made my mouth water and now I have a bunch of fun new drinks to try out this summer, yay!!! Hugs to all for a happy weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Allison !

Lee said...

Congrats to Allison!!!!! And have a wonderful weekend Lins!!!! Hugs to ya my friend!!! :)

Diane said...

Woohoo Allison,congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Allison!! Love your frilly aprons Linsey!
smiles, Deena