Sunday, July 6, 2008

Birthday Goodies!

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and are enjoying your weekend! Just a quick share today of some cards and goodies I recieved for my birthday last week. Thank you to everyone who has sent me birthday wishes--you are all so sweet! How totally blessed I am!

If you looked at this and thought "Lee!" then you are correct! She is unbeleivably sweet and generous and obiously a mega talented stamper! This card is even more awesome irl--it's so heavy and so detailed, it is truly a gift in and of itself....I really feel as if all handmade cards are actually gifts, that's how they feel to me. She didn't stop with this spendid card, however, nope! She also sent me a K&Company designer paper stack with gorgeous shades of yellow and orange--all perfect for summer and upcoming Fall--a big roll of sky blue and white dotted grosgrain ribbon--and of course (if you know Lee at all, you already know this) BLING! A package of rhinestones and a package of pastel glitter brads--All of which I adore! Thank you, LEE!

This gorgeous pink delight is from my friend, Gwen. We both design for Clear Artistic Stamps and she is a wonderfully creative artist, who happens to have a huge heart too! She is really so kind and thoughtful--I forgot to take a picture of the awesome package of bling gems she put inside...I love it! This card is something I will cherish forever! Thank you, Gwen!

This card is from a fellow SplitCoaster, Vera! She is new to the SCS Birthday RAK committee and she makes such amazing cards! I can't believe I was lucky enough to get one from her! What a nice feeling it is to recieve something so thoughtful from someone I don't really even know! Thank you, Vera!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed my card, Linsey! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!

Donna Baker said...

awesome goodies! I worked a little on your gift last night, hope to get it off in the mail this week *btw-Gabby LOVED her rings* TY

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sweet friend!!!! You can tell you are loved....

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome goodies for an awesome girl!! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

Lee said...

So glad you had a happy day!!! You inspire so many of us and I'm thankful to call you "Friend"!! Hugs!!

Christina Fischer said...

What beautiful cards!! I hope your birthday was a great one, Linsey! Many blessings to you!! :)

Carolina said...

What amazing RAKs for an amazing person! Glad you were showered with love and I'm sure it will not stop there cause more on their way! Hugs!!!

Neva said...

Oh No! Linsey, I missed your blog and missed telling you Happy birthday, last week was so crazy I am so sorry. Anyway better late than never I hope. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a good one.

dpkennedy said...

Dang, I missed your birthday!! I hope it was wonderful! I see you got some great cards and flowers! Enjoy it the whole month! Happy Birthday!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope it was amazing & that this will be the best year you've ever had! :0)

Melanie said...

great goodies!!!