Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Girlie Girl Sneak Peek 1

Hello there! Today, I am thrilled to able to show my first sneak peek of Clear Artistic Stamps brand new stamp set called Girlie Girl, which will be released next Tuesday night, December 9th! I am simply enamoured with this delightfully girlie set! Just look at this bubble bath--who wouldn't want to be relaxing her stresses of the day away in this bubbly heaven! And we don't want to be disturbed during our bubble bath time, so I created an equallly girlie door hanger to put up during those bubblebath escapes. :) Although you can't see it here, I drew around each bubble with my silver gel pen so that each one sparkles! A combination of Prismacolor markers and Copic Ciao markers were used to color in the image. I hope you get an opportunity to stop by our Clear Arstistic Stamps release party 1 week from today for fun and prizes and keep visiting me and other Clear Artistic Stamps design team gals for more sneak peeks all week! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful day, my friend!

7 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO super cute Linsey!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Neva said...

Too cute Linsey, thanks for the sneak.

Stacy Morgan said...

Linsey this is too cute. I need one of these for my bathroom door. hee hee

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute and your coloring is fabulous, as always!!!

Michele Kovack said...

OMG!!! This is adorable!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Linsey, this is ADORABLE!