Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Favorite Things Release Party Tonight!

Yep, that's right! It's time to kick-off 2009 in style, baby! My Favorite Things is going to blow you away with all the fabulous new releases this month and as always, the MFT party at SCS is sure to be the place to be tonight at 9pm EST, before all the releases go live at 10pm! Are you wondering why I am telling you all this? Well.....I won the privilege of being one of the January Ambassadors for MFT and I even get to guest host a challenge on SCS for all to participate in!! I'm soooo excited, can you tell?!! Now, please be gentle--I have no camera at the moment--forced to resort to scanner. This is my sample for the MFT Ambassador Challenge #1-to create a card or project that shows off your sparkling personality! I'm talkin' BLING, people!

Remember, the awesome MFT Design Team Diva's will pump up your enthusiasm all day with a blog hop full of fabulous sneak peeks of this evening's releases, so make sure to visit Kim's blog to start your Hop Around The Block and go all the way through to find the MFT Pot O' Gold at the end! Here's a little teaser straight from Kim about tonight's releases.......
This month...Who's That Girl? is dressed in her Valentine best,And her hubby will surely be pleased! Good Knight shows our Hero, in quite perfect form,Slaying dragons, down on one knee. Our Flopsey's big heart needs to be filled, With all of his sentiments sweet, Lastly, our Owls for All Seasons, will give you a reason,To make many handmade treats! Oooooh, doesn't that just make you wanna do a cartwheel! It sure does me! I hope you can join us tonight for the fun, games and prizes and bring your friends too--the more the more crazy fun (if you know anything about MFT parties! ha!) Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!

9 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Congrats on being an ambassador, Linsey! Loved the projects you shared on Melanie's blog. Outstanding!!!

StampinCathy said...

Whoo Hoo an Ambassdor! Congrats to you and love all the creative and super inspiring projects over on Mel's blog. I hope you will still have your creative MOJO with this professional title. :)
Have a fabulous day.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're one of the Ambassadors! I just LOVED your project last month. Totally adorable sistah!

Happy New Year!

Tracey said...

Congrats on being an Ambassador Linsey! Your card is fantastic!!

Etha said...

Awesome!! Love your blingy card, I'll be sure to come to the party :) Have to see you in action, congrats!! Now off to the blog hop I go!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Whohooo Very cool, Congrats girlie! She is so cute, great card.

dpkennedy said...

So pretty Lindsy! I love her paper pieced outfit!

Lee said...

I LOVED your Ambassador challenge!!!! BLING baby BLING is soooo up my alley!!! LOL

Julia Aston said...

I love this card and stamp- fun shimmery top on her! congrats on being an Ambassador - you rock girl!!!