Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tonight! Clear Artisitic Stamps Release Party!

And you are invited!!!!! It's Sarah Bunnie's Bridal Shower tonight, Jan. 20th at 8 p.m. Central!!!!! Clear Artistic Stamps release of the beautifully dainty wedding set, Moments In Lace and if you're behind on this adorable little bunnie Love Story that is part of the releases.......check out Belinda's Blog to catch up!!!!We're gonna have a Party Chat and also a Forum Chat..............most of us will be on both......'cuz we love, love, love to chat and party!!!Please join us at either or both!!!! We'll have some fun Shower games with beeeeeautiful PRIZES!!!! Stamps, Shimmerz, Ribbon, Albums..........oh all kinds of FABulous goodies!!!!! Plus, it will be our newest design team member, Lee Murphy's very first release party as part of the dt and we are all overjoyed to welcome her!! She's even made an Intro Video revealing the new set Moments In Lace and visit her blog for another gorgeous sneak peek of this lovley set!
And look at the pretty blush gown I get to wear for Sarah Bunnie's Bridal Shower tonight! I can't wait! :) Hope to see everybodys tonight at 8pm CST!

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I wish I could go! This sounds like SO much fun!!

StampinCathy said...

You are going to look stunning in this dress. Can't wait to see how you will wear your hair. I signed up in the forum so I will be signing into both..I think.

Barbara Schram said...

What a beautiful gown for a lovely gal! You will look fabulous! LOL...Hope you are doing well, Linsey! Take good care, my friend!