Hello and happy Friday! This weekend's Clear Dollar Stamps color challenge is a great one and a welcome break from the pastel/spring color palette we've all been doing so much of lately.
Here's what I came up with. This card was super simple and fast! I inked the smallest bird from Song Bird Silhouettes for the center circle, then stamped the sentiment x3 below each scalloped circle.
1. Please use any CDS stamps, you can find them here.
2. Upload your creation to either your blog, or SCS or other online community by Sunday 3/22/09 at 9 PM EST.
3. Please put CDSWCC11 in your keywords, no spaces.
4. Respond to this discussion (not the wall) with a link DIRECTLY to your upload.
5. Monique will pick a card to be featured on her blog on Monday 3/23/09! :)
Thank you for visiting me today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!