Friday, April 17, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps WeekendCC #15

Hello peeps, happy Friday, yeah! I hope you enjoy your weekend doing whatever it is you do! I'm already off to a happy start with Monique's fresh and fun color combo for this weekend's color challenge:
PINK PIROUETTE
CAMEO CORAL
KIWI KISS
SAHARA SAND
and white as neutral
...or just the closest thing to those SU! colors--which I totally didn't have, except for sahara sand, lol! So, here's my card:

This cutie deer is part of the WOODLAND CRITTERS stamp set from (c) Clear Dollar Stamps. I used copic ciao: E33 sand and E47 dark brown, as well as Prismacolor markers: PM-65 sienna brown and PM-109 cool grey 20% (and colorless benders).
I hope you can join in the fun too! Visit Clear Dollar's PaperCraft Planet forum to get all the details--you have all weekend to play, but I really wanna see your cards so, the sooner the better, lol! :) Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by my blog! xoxo

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Adorable card and the colors are fabulous together.

Shawne said...

So cute, it's almost Christmasy!

Erin Bigler said...

Adorable, Linsey! How'd you get his fur to look so realistic?