Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Happy Hour!

Ok, so it's actually 11:50 pm right now and totally past happy hour, but who cares!!! At Viva Las VSN mini, we never sleep! So, here's my card for Carolina's refreshing HAPPY HOUR challenge, to create a card using your favorite cocktail for inspiration!
Even though I was drinking my diet coke while creating this card and I've never had an "Affair" (the drink or otherwise, lol!), I thought this drink sounded so yuummers!! 2 oz Strawberry schnapps 2 oz Orange juice 2 oz Cranberry juice Club soda. Pour schnapps, orange juice, and cranberry juice over ice in a highball glass. Top with club soda and serve. Mr. Crabby seems to enjoy them!
I inked up Just Be-Claws and You Are My Sunshine from Gina K. Designs for this one. Oh, how I envy Mr. Crabby claws, enjoying his yummy drink on the beach....mabye one day..... :)
Thank you SO MUCH for visiting me! Have a wonderful day! Cheers!!!