Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Petal On Over

Hello and happy Tuesday! It's another gorgeous day here in the Great NW and it makes me feel so happy, I wanna sing a song...better yet, Sunflower Songs! That's the very appropriate title of the stamp set from (c) Clear Dollar Stamps I used to create this card. One of the things I adore most about this set is the endless ways I can create flowers with it. It is so totally cool and I know that I've only scratched the surface of things I will do with it! I stamped the flowers in bashful blue and certainly celery and the stems in old olive. After coloring each in with coordinating Copic Ciao markers, I went over every-other petal with star dust stickles, then added 3 tiny rhinestones to each of the centers. And how about this sentiment "Petal On Over Anytime"--how adorable!

Thank you so very much for taking time from your busy day to visit lil ol' me. It makes me feel very special. Have a wonderful day! xoxo

6 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Really beautiful Linsey! I love the flowers and how they shimmer! Beautiful!

Kerry said...

This is so pretty! I love the non-traditional sunflower colors! Happy Spring in the NW! Hopefully the weather will stay nice for awhile! :)

StampinCathy said...

Glad it's a beautiful day for you in the NW. Your card is just beautiful and love the bling on the flowers. You are just so creative. Also I wanted to thank you for stopping my gallery on SCS and leaving such sweet comments on my cards. I just wanted to let you know that you just made my day.

Cassie said...

This is so beautiful, Linsey! I really like the colors you chose, and the reverse embossing on the background is wonderful. ;D

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, this is lots of fun! Super cute colors and love the bling in the centers!

Lisa Lara said...

Linsey I just love your colors. Wonderful.