Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Unity Anniversary Week-Day 3

Are you having fun with Unity's Anniversary week?! I sure am and today we get to show another sneak peek of the delightful May Kit Of the Month, releasing on May 1st. These cone flowers are just so pretty and perfect for so countless occasions. I based my card on Maren's Birthday Cake Inspiration Challenge today, and chose this cake for my inspiration...

Visit The Unity Blog for all the great fun Wednesday brings and to see more winners and more prizes!
The party continues HERE! Join in Christi's Scavenger Hunt, Maren's Inspiration Challenge and tons more fun!

14 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful Linsey!!! Wowsers! Love the new flowers!

Suz said...

Beautiful card. Love the cuttlebug texture

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Very Pretty Linsey - I like how you used soft colors :) tfs

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Linsey!!
I love the colors and the layout, everything is just perfect!

Kristen Carll said...

Linsey this is beautiful and I love the coloring!! :)

Bonita Rose said...

love the blues!! perfect!

Karen J. said...

Very pretty card!!

StacyC said...

Very pretty, love the colors you used.

Stacy Morgan said...

Soft and pretty Lins!

jan farnworth said...

love the colors for these flowers on your card. i am just loving all the neat color combos you guys are using. thanks for the sneak peak.

Jessy said...

Linsey- OMG this card is just GORGEOUS!! loving the soft pretty colors and the subtle details. WOW. :-)

Ann said...

I love these colors--so pretty!

Ashley Newell said...

Super pretty Linsey! I love the soft colors!

Saskia said...

Wow... lovely blog!! Your creations are so beautiful and unique!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia