Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gina K. Customer Blog Hop!

Have you heard about this?! It's Gina K.'s very first ever customer blog hop and even though the project I made below isn't eligible since it doesn't use one of this months release stamp sets, I still had to post about it because it just too awesome!!! Gina K. has been one of the most instrumental people in my creative journey. The 4 months I spent guest designing with her and her ultra-talented team was a most enriching experience and one I will cherish forever. She continues to inspire me not only as an artist, but also as the strong and beautiful woman that she is...I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one who feels such admiration for this amazing lady :)
So the customer blog hop is just one more exciting and fun event Gina has cooked up and it's so cool! You need to head over to Gina K.'s Stamp TV Blog for all the deets and there's still plenty of time to create something and enter it into the blog hop! I am enjoying visiting each participants blogs this morning to see what they've come up with! Man y'all are some super crafty peeps! Soo much inspiration and amazingness! My project uses Rupa's 2008holiday set called The Magic Of Christmas, which is of course, timeless. The frame was $1 whoo hoo--i luv cheap! I stamped various snowflakes in red stazon onto the white-washed wood, then added red rhinestones and pink pearl dots to the centers of the flakes. The image and sentiment were stamped in white onto red cardstock, then I stamped the trees a 2nd time in red onto white cs, cut them out and popped them up. A bit of ribbon, hemp and holly berries and the winter bird finish the outside of the frame. Festive and fun :) Thanks for visiting me today! I hope your day is filled with smiles, laughter and much happiness!

6 comments:

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This fram is so festive and inspiring. I just love all the details and bling you added to this. I'm so glad you are back and creating again.

Stacy Morgan said...

What a sweet frame, the snowflakes are great!

Ellie said...

Very sweet and crafty!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, Gorgeous, Linsey...WOW, girl...what a clever idea to stamp on the frame!!! Love the little image inside the frame, too...beautiful work, as always!!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Gorgeous frame Linsey!