Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Valentine's

Hey friends, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!!! May 2010 be our very best ever! Now on to our next holiday and one of my favorites, Valentine's Day...hey, it's only a little over 5 weeks away peeps--it's coming our way fast..so consequently, I've begun my Valentine's card makin! :)
First, today's SCS sketch challenge, hosted by one fabulously crafty lady, Carolina Buchting! She designed a truly awesome sketch for us and here is my take on it.
Note: My watermark on the card above is a faux pas in that is does not include My Favorite Things stamps. Please disregard this mistake. thanks :)
I stamped the big dotted heart in white craft and embossed it in gold. The sweetheart sentiment and 2 smaller hearts in the corner are from a $1 mini stamp set from Studio G-love that company! I added some gold stickles to the corner piece and a tiny white bow to the main image panel.
Now, for my actual My Favorite Things card. I just felt like playing with this darling little set from MFT, Cupcake Flopsey and it makes for perfect valentines cards, yay! :)

Thank you so much for hoppin by my blog today :) Have a great one, friends!

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

two pretty cards Linsey! love the dp on the hearts one and the fun cupcake bunny on the 2nd!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my, the colors are fabulous on both cards! I just love the bunny one best, the coloring is wonderful!

Kerry said...

Oh that bunny card is just too cute...love it!