Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sweet Friend

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm working on a few cards today, here's the first. I printed this sweet little girl image for free from Milk & Coffee stamps blog and isn't she darling! I used this week's sketch/anything goes challenge #110 from The Pixie Cottage for my card and am also submitting it for this challenge as well as my 2nd card entry for Paper Sundaes challenge #109-Circles. Hope you can join in the fun too!!! :D



I'm practicing my coloring and seeing small, yet encouraging improvements haha! I'm also saving up for more Copic markers to assist in my efforts.  I feel that a skillfully colored image turns a nice card into a small work of art and makes it so much more special, so this is my #1 goal right now in my crafty endeavors! :)


Spring colored Prima flowers with tiny pink gems in the centers adorn the white doiley and a small Brenda Walton tag with diamond bling flower brad added to the top. The card base and 2 small circles were cuttled with Swiss Dots embossing folder and pink sheer ribbon from my friend Amy to finish! :)
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back this evening with a couple more projects and a special post tonight at midnight! Have a wonderful and inspiring day my friends! xoxo

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and I always love how you use flowers :)

Kate said...

This is so Beautiful. Love the flowers and I think your coloring looks great my friend. Have a good evening.

Hugs,
Kate

Mary Lou said...

Cute cute cute--just love all the textures and shapes!! Not to mention that adorably colored image!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!
Hugz