Monday, April 30, 2012

Royal Court Wannabe!

Hello my friends, I hope your Monday has been a happy one! I'm sharing 2 projects I made for The Scrapbooking Queen's DT call and yes I will shamelessly admit that being a part of Her Royal Highness's "Royal Court" would be a royal dream come true! It's a long shot, but if ya don't try, you don't know, right? Right! : ) Little Honey Princess Ariel from Sassy Studio Designs is just one of countless images that can be used with The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Stamp Sets!
Entering this card also for:
Paper Playtime challenge #73- Anything Goes (and don't forget about their fabby blog hop!)
Paper Sundaes challenge #118- Ribbons and Pearls
 Sentiment from The Queen's Birthday stamp set from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe
Step out in style with a royally blinged out to-go-cup! My Royal Happy Birhtday crown tag was made with Storybook and Give A Hoot cartridges; adhesive crown from Me and My Big Ideas Mambi Stones
and another fabulous sentiment from TSQ The Queen's Birthday stamp set
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a royally awesome day!!

7 comments:

Kate said...

WOW, First you would be such an awesome addition to that Team and I am so rooting for you. 2nd your creations is absolutely Stunning my friend. Ariel is GORGEOUS! Awesome Coloring. Good Luck on the DT Call.

Hugs,
kate

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh.. .first of all great image... 2nd, love the stamped sentiment, 3rd, I'm LOLing at the coffee mug! What a GREAT idea! Oh my gosh! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Jenny said...

Wow great colouring, fab idea and layout - I love it all! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes. Jenny x

Aim said...

These are GREAT!! WOW!! I just love the card and how you added the little details (especially the pearls in her hair!!)... The cup is AWESOME -- Who wouldn't feel like royalty with that??? :) Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Paper Playtime DTM

jessica said...

These are gorgeous and she would be silly not to take you!! I am totally rooting!!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Linsey all I can say is WOW!!!! These are gorgeous! Your card is beautiful and I love the pearls in her hair and for her earring!!!
The cup is just awesome! I would love to receive a cup filled with my favorite coffee like that!!! I sure hope you get picked for the team!!! Rooting for you my friend!!

Jo
Hugs!

Suzanne said...

lovely card, thank you for joining us at paper sundaes this week