Wednesday, December 4, 2013

3 Christmas cards and 1 for a Friend in need

Hello and happy Wednesday! Today I made a few cards for different challenges. The first is inspired by this weeks Teapotter Tuesday challenge over at SCS where they like to have a wonderful time creating cards with a purpose--this weeks purpose is for a cousin of a fellow stamping friend at SCS who is battling cancer for the 2nd time. Her name is Sue and she loves red roses and could obviously use some kind words of encouragement. I hope she enjoys this card I made for her and if you want to send her one too, just click HERE for deets and her snail mail. The more, the better to lift the spirits of a fellow sister in need!
Next I made a card for the Tuesday color challenge and the Wednesday sketch challenge over at SCS. I find so much inspiration from the daily challenges at SCS. I didn't do them for a long time and I'm so happy that I've returned to my roots. SplitcoastStampers.com is where I first began stamping and the people there supported my efforts and encouraged me to keep stamping. Without SCS, I would never have started my blog, tried out for any design teams or made the countless amazing friends that I have over the past 5 years. SplitCoastStampers is a wonderful place and a great blessing and I love them so!
Last up is my card for this weeks Mix It Up Monday challenge over at StampTV! Gina K is and will always be very dear to my heart as she was the first lady to ever give me the chance to be on a design team and let me tell you, being a part of the Gina K Designs DT is something very very special indeed! I am entering this last card into the ABC Challenge Blog: A is for Almost Christmas challenge

Whew! That's all for today! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!! Big hugs and blessings!!! xoxo

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Beautiful cards!!! <3 Hope to see them in my link party :D


Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

Inky Angel said...

These cards are so beautiful indeed. You have gone all out making them so special. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at ABC Challenges.
Hugs, Katie