Friday, January 31, 2014

Get Sketchy #161 with MFT Stamps

Hello friends--wow, I can hardly believe that January is already over! I hope your 2014 is well on its way to becoming a fantastic year! This week I joined in My Favorite Things Wednesday sketch challenge found HERE. What a fun and fabby sketch the girls came up with this week! You can play along too and I sure hope you do!

And SO much beautiful inspiration from the DT! Here is my take on it using the super sweet MFT stamp set appropriately titled "What's Up Cupcake?" 

Thanks very much for stopping by my blog! I hope your day is wonderful!

3 comments:

papercraftgoddess said...

OH!!! I LOVE THIS! I've missed you, chica!! Hope the holidays went well and am so glad to see you back! MWAAAH!

jessica said...

I LOVE this Linsey!! What a SWEET card!!!
Awesome job my friend! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Kate said...

yummy Yummy cupcakes, love the bling topper.