Saturday, February 15, 2014

MFT Sketch Challenge 163

Happy weekend my crafty friends! I hope you are enjoying it so far! My card below was made using this weeks fabby sketch from My Favorite Things, sketch #163, which is a really great one. It's fresh, clean layout is both visually appealing and versatile and I do believe that I'll be using this sketch again and again in the future. I hope you will play along in this weeks MFT sketch challenge too!
Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful and creative day!
 

2 comments:

Kate said...

This is Beautiful my friend. Love the paper you used. I am so sorry I haven't been able to visit in awhile for some odd reason your blog is not showing up on my Blogger Dashboard but no worries you are now permanently on my dashboard.

Stacy Morgan said...

Springy and sweet Linsey!