Saturday, April 19, 2014

Just A Litte Note

Hi friends and happy Easter Eve! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful holiday weekend! I'm sharing a fun little card I made with my new Unity stamp, Harrison Hedgehog. He is on sale this weekend at Unity for only $3 too, wow! Isn't he a cutie!
Just a little note to all my awesome blogging peeps--I love you! Thank you for being my friend. I am blessed to have you in my life, even if we've never met. You are the reason why I enjoy crafting so much. You inspire me. God bless you and Happy Easter.

4 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Too, too, too cute.....HAPPY EASTER>>>>>>>>>>>...Lis

Linsey R said...

Thank you LIS!!! Happy Easter to you too my friend!!!

Jeanette said...

This is adorable!!! I love the colors you used here and that fun little doily. Hope your Easter was wonderful!

Kate said...

That card is just too cute, love the little image and colored perfectly as always.