Monday, April 21, 2014

Oh Happy Day!!

Hello my wonderful blogging buddies! Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start!!! Positive energy all around!!! :D I'm about to burst with excitement because today I get to share some exciting news I've been hiding....
I'm a new member of the REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON RAMBLING'S DESIGN TEAM!!! Check out the official announcement HERE and see the phenomenal ladies I'll be designing with!
Can ya tell that I'm just a wee bit ecstatic?!! I am so thrilled to begin my 6 month journey as a Really Reasonable Ribbon designer! I officially begin on May 1st and we will kick it off with a brand new challenge! I hope you will join me and the rest of the RRR gang in all the fun!
I'm so blessed and filled with gratitude every day for my life. I have so many things to be thankful for, one of which is YOU! Today I want to celebrate my happy RRR news and share some love with a little blog candy giveaway~ Just a little token of my appreciation for continuing to visit me and share your comments, every one of which I read and feel so grateful for! Thank you for your encouragement, support, and crafty inspiration my friends! I love you!!!
THE YUMMY BLOG CANDY UP FOR GRABS...
Some of the goodies include: Unity stamp set, various stickers,Colobok chipboard, Disney rub-ons, Prima flowers and baby buttons, pearl heart accents, mini rainbow brads, chunky pink brads, MM metal frames and acrylic shapes, birthday cupcake single stamp, 3 mini pastel ink pads and of course some mouthwatering  RRR bakers twine in watermelon!
Here's the scoop:
- leave a comment, any comment by Thursday at midnight!
-winner announced this Friday at noon!
That it!
Thank you SO much for stopping by and sharing in my happy news! Have a creative and blessed day! xoxo

10 comments:

Valerie said...

Love u Lin! U r amazing!

jessica said...

OMG Linsey!!! I am jumping up and down cause I am so excited for you!!!!
CONGRATS my friend!! I can not wait to see what AWESOME projects to make!!!!
What a GREAT way to start off the week!
Hope you and the family had a great Easter!
Hugs my friend and CONGRATS again!!!

TammieLien said...

Big congrats...That looks like a whole lot of fun viewing in my face:)Have a great night.XO

Sukie said...

Congrats to you, can't wait to check out your fabulous projects!

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

Congratulations Linsey! Sounds super exciting and fun to be on a design team! I look forward to seeing what you create! Enjoy the Journey and Happy Paper Crafting! ~Angelina

Stampsnob. said...

CONGRATULATIONS Linsey , Looking foward to all your fine art work .......Lis

Kate said...

Congratulations on your New DT, I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats GF!

Sharon Caudle said...

A HUGE CONGRATS to you for making the DT, Linsey! Can't wait to see all your amazing creations! Please don't enter me in your blog candy, let someone else win. :) But just had to let you know how happy I am for you! Have an awesome day!
hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

Happy, happy, happy you! I have excited to see some new faces on this blog. I love this blog. I'm sure you will be very happy here. I can't wait so see lots of your creations. Congrats to you.