Tuesday, April 15, 2014

On The Go Journal

Hey friends and happy Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a journal book I made for when I'm out-n-about and see something inspiring or I get an idea, I can now jot it down for later reference. I bet you're like me and find inspiration to incorporate into your crafting ALL over the place. Ever get an awesome idea for a project while laying in bed at 2am, then spend the morning trying to remember what the heck that awesome idea was? Our artistic inspiration can hit at any moment, so why not have something to capture all those fabulous thoughts and ideas! Now I do :)
Thanks to Mou's inspiration, I am submitting my on-the-go journal for:
I am submitting my on-the-go journal for:
I altered the heck out of the cover lol! From paint to glitter, metal to sequins, pom pom trim to trendy twine--this was one fun re-do :) I even broke out my new Faber Castell Gelatos a played a bit with them! They are so marvelous and I can't wait to do my first canvas with them this week!

Thanks so very much for stopping by! Here's wishing you are creative and blessed day my friends!

4 comments:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Linsey, you are going to love gelatos. I am totally addicted to using them for a variety of projects. Fun journal! Digging all the glitter and shine.:)

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Linsey!!! What a GREAT altered project!
I am so like you...lay awake in the middle of the night with ideas of awesome projects and then for the life of me can not remember...LOL!
This journal is going to come in handy for sure!!!!
AWESOME job my friend!

Stampsnob. said...

Now that is just HOTSTUFF..............Lis .............

Kate said...

That is an Awesome Notebooks it's so beautiful, love the colors. I always forget what my idea's are, lol.