Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Trunk Full of Love

Hello again! Almost Friday, whoo hoo!! I had to join in the fun over at Craftin Desert Diva's using my brand new CDD stamp set PUNNY! It's so much pun! It's filled with tons of silly and adorable sentiments!! I joined in for the Craft It Up May Linky Party-the theme is PUN of course and you can use any company to play as long as you make your project with a a pun! I hope you'll make something and link it up before all the pun ends!!! LOL ok, enough of that. Here's my tag :)
A Trunk full of love
It doesn't get much more pun than that! :D
Have you had enough of my shenanigans yet? Ok, I'll let you off the hook now! hehe! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a creative and blessed day!

7 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Super, super sweet. And I love the pun on your card. Perfect for the challenge. Adorable, Linsey!

Stampsnob. said...

CONGRATULATIONS Linsey You know I feel they are lucky to have you and this little elephant piece is adorable....Lis

jessica said...

This is super ADORABLE!!!! OMG I love it Linsey!!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Linsey, what a super sweet tag! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas for all the pun fun!

Hugs, Melissa DT

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY GOOOOOODNESS! I absolutely loooooove that elephant! I LOVE the embossed dots! So sweet!

THANKS so much for leaving some love on my blog- you made my day <3

Anonymous said...

Very very cute!

Kate said...

Aww this is absolutely Adorable.