Monday, May 19, 2014

Madge's Scrappin Lounge May Embellishment Kit

Hi friends, happy Monday! I hope y'all had a great weekend full of blessings galore! I know I did! :) Today is the third installment of my trial run with Madge's Scrappin Lounge Embellishment Kit and I just love the goodies packed into this month's kit!

I personally love 2 things about Madge's embellishment kits:
1. the kit is always an array of the top trending embellishments that are all from different companies, yet they all coordinate beautifully together or on their own. This is a fun and easy way for me to discover new companies and try new products that I may not have otherwise come across--plus Madge takes all the guess work out of the deal for me by coordinating each kit so well--L.O.V.E.
2. The kit is a fantastic bargain in my opinion at only $15 per month with a 3 month commitment. I've priced items she has sent in the kits separately and I'm serious--it's a sweet deal! Frankly, I'll be getting Madge's embellishments kits as long as she continues to offer them. I digress, I made a few projects with May's marvelous kit--take a peeky :)
My card using this delightful sentiment stamp from Latina Crafter
I'm entering this card into the 613 Avenue Create #72 challenge -(3 shapes are: CIRCLE sequins, canvas HEART and RECTANGLE word cut out)
mini layout using the happiness double-sided sentiment cardstock sheet, EPdeco brads and CANDI dots....and of course, the cutest beagle of all time, Maddie girl :)
I'm entering this scrapbook layout into the:
My alterd muslin bag using the pretty floral washi tape, a gorgeous Echo Park deco brad and a CANDI dot. psst....I'll be showcasing a project using this scrumptious tiffany blue satin ribbon from JAM Paper and Envelope soon!
And I think that's all...for now hehe! Thank you SO much for visiting me today and allowing me to share my projects with you! Visit Madge's Scrappin Lounge for more fun ideas using this embellishment kit and find out how to get in on the club!
Well I have lots to catch up on today and then I hope to work on a new canvas, yay! Off to see what all you lovelies have been up! Wishing you a creative and blessed day!

6 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous job with these super fun embellies from the kits... great projects

Stampsnob. said...

And just look at all the brilliant items you made with it ............Lis

Kate said...

Everything looks Amazing my friend and love the tag colors.

Svenja said...

Amazing cards! I like the first one best, I think grey always gives an elegant touch. Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Miri said...

The embellishment kit looks great indeed. Your card with the feather, as well as your other projects, is very nice. Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers challenge.

Diane Noble said...

Really love this one Linsey. Love the slightly shabby chic appeal of it...just the right amount of embellies. Gorgeous, dear girl!