Saturday, June 14, 2014

TCP Sneaky Peek 6- Aye, Eye, I

Hello friends! I hope you are having a great weekend! It's is day 6 of the TCP 2014 Summer Release and this one is super fun! I have never really jumped on the "mustache" bandwagon...until now, that is!! Wait til you lay eyes on this stamp set and coordinating Cutups die....hang on to your hat!!!
Aye, Eye, I
Under My Hat
And my projects using these ever-so-charming sets
 I saw something very similar to this party treat bag on Pinterest! Super fast and totally cute!
Ok...
Here's everything you need to know about THE CAT'S PAJAMAS New Release: 
1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, June 17th.
2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoastampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.                           
4.  Visit Alma's Dancing In Pajamas blog daily through the 17th to see where you can reward yourself with more SNEAKY PEEK eye candy!
Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you'll stop by tomorrow for the final sneaky peek!
Have a creative and blessed day!

7 comments:

jessica said...

Morning my sweet friend!
These are so super duper over the top AWESOME!!!!!
What a great release and awesome showcase by you!!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!!

Stampsnob. said...

Really cute sacks ................lIS

Lisa H. said...

Soooo super cute. I love the candy stache bag, so creative!!!

marg0006 said...

So cute and would be so much fun to use.

Brenda said...

Linsey, this is so cute! What a wonderful treat bag! I just love how versatile this set is and you just proved that!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What fun and super creative projects. Mustaches always seem like truly masculine images, but you have taken them to a new level here. Such a great way to stretch those masculine images into something for everyone! Great job.

Kate said...

Adorable my friend.