Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Life Is Good!

Hi there! My card tonight is what my husband calls a "last minute louie" in his industry--and I do mean last minute! I'm getting this one in for the Fabulous Friday Challenge at MoxieFabWorld- Twiggy Fun! Teri chose a super fun picture for inspiration and it expires in about 13 minutes! I'm such a nut, but I love to work under pressure lol! :) Ok short n sweet! Here the inspiration piece....
And here's my take on it
I had a ball (get it, "ball"..snort!) playing with my brand new Echo Park "Walking On Sunshine" paper and sticker collection! Wondering how I got those cute little 3-D goodies to stick without worry? It's called Tombow Xtreme Adhesive and right now you can get the Tombow Xtreme Adhesive BOGO deal with a FREE refill! Oh how I love a bargain!
Summer ain't over yet my friends! So grab a hot dog and pop open a can of soda pop!--Cheers to Summer 2014!!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great one!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Totally fun Linsey.

jessica said...

How super FUN is this card Linsey!!! Totally LOVE those embellishments!!!!
Hope all is well with you my friend! It has been so BUSY here getting the kids ready for back to school and football season (which my son is playing on 2 teams~Yikes!)
Have a GREAT Thursday and thanks for sharing your super CUTE card!!!

Stampsnob. said...

Wonderful interruption. I bought my GD a set of those twiggy colored pencils , she loved that................Lis

Kate said...

Wow Seriously this looks so AMAZING!!! Love everything about your my friend and the details and embellishments are perfect.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the mini embellishments like the soda can & hot dog. I'd like to get some of the Tombow extreme adhesive.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"