Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sharing Happy Hellos!

Hi there! Hope you are having a great weekend! It was SO nice today--a balmy 88 degrees in Seattle! And trust me, I am more than happy to take any hot, sunny days that the good Lord is willing to give us here in the Great NW in September!!
I made 2 cards for Share The Love week over at Winnie & Walter. They teamed up with SimonSaysStamp for a super fun-filled week of inspiration and challenges! They had a challenge each day, but I only got a chance to do 2 of them. I had to use at least 1 product of each company of my card, plus follow the theme. With these 2 superb companies, this was hardly a challenge. Their products are so versatile, I even made both cards using the same stamp set and ink set! Here they are...
 
Thanks so much for stopping by this weekend! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Morning my sweet friend! These are both AWESOME cards!!!
LOVE the repeated sentiments on the first one and those beautiful colors!!!!!
The second card is just as fun with those awesome paint splatters!!!!
Such FAB creations!!!
Enjoy your beautiful day!
Hugs!

Stampsnob. said...

Very happy , the colors are happy the cards are really nice............Lis

Anonymous said...

Love the happy feel for both of them!

Kate said...

Love both of these cards. They look amazing my friend.