Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy Birthday Pop Up Box Card

Hello friends! Today I have made a card with a fun twist to share with you! This is the first time I've ever made an "explosion" card (aka: pop up box card) and it was so enjoyable! I will definitely make more of these now that I've done it! Here is a link to the Pop Up Box Card Tutorial I used. And here's my festive pop up box birthday card!
I thought the lovely Yellow Gold Sheer Organza w/Satin Center ribbon was perfect for my bright, cheerful card. I showed off the front with a big double bow and each side panel has a strip of ribbon too. The papers and all the stickers are from Simple Stories Let's Party collection. Here's a peek from another angle.
Just look at all that fun in a box! Yummy cake and soda pop! Bright balloons, noise makers and sparkly stars--polka dotty birthday candles, streamers, presents and pinwheels too!!! :)
Well, I sure hope you've enjoyed my card and maybe even feel inspired to try one of your own! Thanks so much for visiting today! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

You and your artwork astonish me...no joke! You have a ton of creativity in that beautiful brain of yours, friend! This is simply gorgeous.

Ibarra Creations 4U said...

What a pretty card! Love all the embellishments!