Monday, October 16, 2017

GIU Winners!!!

Hello friends! I want to thank you for all of the wonderful blog comments I received last week on my Growing In Unity posts! I enjoyed reading each and every one of them and feel truly humbled and honored by all the love!!! Unity fans are AMAZING!!! And now for the really fun part--announcing my 2 WINNERS! I used the random number generator to pick them and they are.......

DIANE NOBLE and ROMAINE!!! 

Congratulations to both ladies!!! I will be contacting you shortly to get your mailing info. and Unity will send you your prize!! 

Thank you again to everyone who took time from their day to visit and comment on my blog! You guys made it SO worth it!!  Have a great week, one and all!!! Be blessed! xoxo

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Oh, my goodness! I am thrilled beyond words. What a delightful surprise since I never win anything!!! I love Unity stamps and purchased several a couple years back. It will be wonderful to freshen my stash and enjoy using them again. Thank you for the blessing today!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz