Monday, November 20, 2017

November Planner Spread with Ribbon Tassel Charm

Hi friends! Linsey here today sharing my latest planner spread for November! This month is filled to the brim with so many good things and I'm feeling the blessings of them all! I have been enjoying putting together my monthly planner spreads and making a matching ribbon tassel to go along with each month. This month's spread features lots of things that evoke gratitude and love. I hope you like it!
I used my Clover planner, which I love for just about every single month and I used papers, die cuts and stickers from the Vintage Blessings collection. I made a cute baked pie planner clip and mini flower and lace planner clips. I also added some cute accents in the pockets off to the side, including a couple burlap tags, ticket tabs and more planner clips.
Now, on to my favorite part of making my planner pages, my handmade ribbon tassel charm!
I love the November Ribbon Club Assortment-Country Holiday Collection so much and used several strips of ribbons from this collection for my tassel. Specifically, I used a strip each of: 3/8" Plaid Raspberry Swirl, Diamond Satin Amethyst, 3/8" Soft Pine Satin with Gold Metallic Edges, Mineral Ice Delicate Stitched Satin, 5/8" Tulip Taffeta Ribbon, 3/8" Vanilla Satin with Gold Metallic Edges, 3/8" White Ric Rac, Lyndsey White Crochet Lace and Debra Natural Crochet Lace. This ribbon assortment is so great for this month and will also take you right through December and the New Year with all the lovely colors! Love the value with the Ribbon Club Assortments
Thanks so much for stopping by today and letting me share my November planner spread with you! I hope you're inspired to add some ribbon to your planner, too! As always, happy crafting! 

No comments: