Thursday, December 14, 2017

Kringle's B&B Altered Alarm Clock

Hello there! Linsey here today sharing my latest altered project, a fun and festive 3D decoration that is sure to ring in the holidays with cheer! I used the absolutely delightful Very Merry Collection to alter my alarm clock, transforming it into a tiny winter scene leading to Kringle's Bed & Breakfast at 25 Kris Kringle Lane....Welcome to the Inn! Enjoy!
This was so much fun to design and I love how it all came together! This collection is so merry and bright, it is almost impossible to not be filled with the holiday joy when using it! There are so many sweet details, I couldn't resist using a little of everything. A happy snowman greets all guests and visitors with visions of holiday cheer along the way. Warm blankets, presents, caroling and hot cocoa all await you at Kringle's B&B--I don't know about you, but I'm ready to make my reservation!
I hope you like my project and feel inspired to create some holiday magic with the Very Merry Collection too! Thank you so very much for stopping by! Have a creative and blessed day! Happy crafting!

Supplies: All Very Merry Collection
9243- Combo Sticker
9256- 6x8 Pad
9257- 6x12 Chipboard
9258- Bits & Pieces
9259- 4x6 Stickers
9260- Clear Stickers

Other:
Metal Alarm Clock Shadowbox Frame
Red Spray Paint
Various Adhesives
White Faux Fur
White Mini Pom Pom Trim
Enamel Dots

No comments: