Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Really Reasonable Ribbon March Blog Hop!

Hi friends! Time for the RRR March blog hop--yay! If you're already hopping, then you should be arriving here from CHERRY'S fabulous blog! If not, hop on over to the RRR blog to begin!
The March Ribbon Club Assortment is all about Spring! It's filled with bright, beautiful colors and patterns that are perfect for all your Spring projects! I really enjoyed working with this lovely Spring Colors Mix and I hope you have yours ordered too! It's a super awesome deal, that's for sure! 
For my project, I decorated some fun mini pizza/treat boxes to set in front of each place setting for my table this Easter. I mix-n-matched with a few different Easter-themed pattern papers and made a mini ribbon wreath to adorn the top of each box. A few stickers and pearl flower embellishments add detail to each wreath. 
I think the ribbon bows really make each wreath unique and special--just like the people who will receive them! 
Here's a couple more close ups just so you can see the beauty of the ribbons. Green diamond satin with white lace...yes please! 
Yellow with bright polka dots....love it! 
And that's all for me! I hope you like my Spring/Easter treat boxes with mini wreaths and I hope you've been inspired a bit! 
Your next stop on the blog hop is SHEILA! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting! 

13 comments:

cjgusloff57 said...

What a cute idea! I like every one of them!
Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie Garby said...

How creative! Love these little table decorations for Easter. Your guests will love them too!

Becca Yahrling said...

How delightful! Who wouldn't love to receive
one of these treats (forget about what might
be inside!) for Easter. They are all gorgeous
and I love the ribbons you paired together.

Sue D said...

These are so cute!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Goodness! These are adorable, Linsey! You have the best ideas! Love the way you topped each box with a wreath. So sweet and lovely...just like YOU!

Amy C. said...

I love your Easter favor boxes! I have these same boxes and enjoyed seeing this idea. The mini wreaths are so pretty.

Amy C. said...

I love your Easter favor boxes! I have these same boxes and enjoyed seeing this idea. The mini wreaths are so pretty.

Amy C. said...

I love your Easter favor boxes! I have these same boxes and enjoyed seeing this idea. The mini wreaths are so pretty.

Natalie said...

I can never get my bows to look that perfect. Awesome job!
natgodfrey4@gmail.com

Helen said...

Just love how you've mixed and matched the ribbons for these bow decorations. tfs

fifi said...

Love these adorable little pizza boxes. Where do you buy these? I would love to try this idea for my granddaughters birthday party favors!

Auntie Em said...

Your table will look so festive and pretty Easter morning with these dear little treat boxes. What a fun idea!
Thanks for sharing. :)

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh my gosh Lindsey these are so cute! I want to do this! I like that each one is totally unique and each one has different bunnies and details!! These are just so adorable!!