Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lakeside Living with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Can you believe that it's almost June? I'm so excited for summer this year! I can't wait to get out of town and into the great outdoors to enjoy all the gifts this delightful season has to offer! Hi friends! It's my day to share a project over at the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog! Whether it be camping, hiking, biking, canoeing, water sports or just a good old fashioned summer picnic, my latest craft project will have you feeling all those wonderful summer vibes! Here's a sneak peek and there's a whole lot more to see on the BLOG!  
I hope you'll swing by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog today to see my project in all its glory! And I hope you'll be inspired to create a project of your own with some of the amazing specialty adhesives this company has to offer! They are truly the best! Thanks so much for visiting and until next time, happy crafting!

No comments: