Sunday, September 30, 2018

Simple Stories Dream Big Ferris Wheel

Hi friends and happy Sunday! I'm up over at the Simple Stories Blog today sharing my latest altered project using the Dream Big collection! This magical collection is brimming with adorable images and sentiments that bring me back to childhood. I love the rainbows and fairies, the unicorns and roller skates--oh my! So much dreamy goodness, just imagine the possibilities! Come along and take a ride on my Dream Big Ferris Wheel!
First, all pieces were painted white around the edges and then covered with patterned papers from the Dream Big Collection Kit. After adhering all papers down and allowing to dry, all edges were sanded gently.
After putting together all pieces and building of the ferris wheel, it's now time to decorate the front! I love how the DREAM lettering from 6x12 Chipboard draws attention and makes one want to fly with fairies! A magical unicorn ticket-taker greets all guests and sprinkles a bit of fairy dust upon them before seating!
The Dream Big ferris wheel brings together all kinds of friends! Mermaids, kitty's, fairies, cupcake sweeties and unicorn-ice cream cone wannabes alike! Everyone loves to ride on the Dream Big Ferris Wheel! Make a wish while riding and it might even come true!
Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you enjoyed my project and feel inspired to create something magical with the awesome Dream Big collection too! Until next time, dream BIG and happy crafting!

Simple Stories Products Used:
10206- Dream Big Collection Kit
10220- Dream Big 6x12 Chipboard
10221- Dream Big Bits & Pieces
10222- Dream Big 4x6 Stickers
10223- Dream Big Puffy Stickers

No comments: