Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Merry & Bright Holiday House

Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing my latest altered project for Simple Stories using the super fun holiday collection, Merry & Bright! Grab a warm cuppa your favorite drink and come along with me as I share my festive holiday house!
This collection is brimming with delightful holiday sweetness and I wanted to capture it all! Each little "room" within my holiday house is decorated with elements from Merry & Bright, like the puffy stickers, chipboard, bits & pieces and more!
Creating a tiny scene for a few of the boxes was so enjoyable! I love the little presents tied with ribbons, the rustic floral arrangements and the charming sleigh, to name a few. Everything fits just right into each of the rooms and makes for the cutest Christmas house!
The Washi Tape was a perfect fit wrapped around the outside of the house. I love the how easy it is to add washi tape to my altered projects!
A Santa is standing in the main box as snowflakes and hearts silently fall, wishing a Merry Christmas to one and all! I adore his rosy cheeks and vintage-style attire. There's so much to love in this darling holiday collection and I do so love it all!
And that's my Merry & Bright holiday house! Thank you so much for stopping by and allowing me to share a bit of holiday inspiration today! I hope you've enjoyed it and until next time, happy holiday crafting!

Simple Stories Products Used:
Item #10307- Merry & Bright Combo Sticker
Item #10308- Holiday Memories 12x12 Paper
Item #10317- Merry & Bright 4x4 Elements
Item #10320- Merry & Bright 6x12 Chipboard
Item #10321-Merry & Bright Bits & Pieces
Item #10322- Merry & Bright 4x6 Stickers
Item #10323- Merry & Bright Washi Tape
Item #10324- Merry & Bright Tags & Frames
Item #10326- Merry & Bright Puffy Stickers
Item #10329- Merry & Bright 6x8 Pad

Other:
Doll House by Prima Marketing
Mulberry Flowers by Really Reasonable Ribbon
Adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Beautiful art work MERRY Christmas Linsey...………...Lis

Melissa72 said...

This is gorgeous!!! Where did you find the house frame?