Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Decorated Jam Jars

Hi friends! It's my day over at the RRR Blog and I'm sharing my homemade blackberry preserves all dressed up and ready to be given out! Summer may be over, but I still have plenty of blackberries stored in my freezer from my backyard bushes, which means lots of blackberry jam for friends, neighbors and family this year! I think homemade anything makes for a great gift and fruit preserves are on my short list!
I decorated the lids with pretty fabric squares and tied them up with some Ivory Wrinkle Ribbon. I really like the softness and slight crinkle this ribbon has. It works well with some many projects. I added some hand-stamped tags and attached them with Gold Metallic String. I topped each with WOC Burgundy Open Roses. I plan to add a jar of jam to all my holiday gift baskets this Christmas and I hope you might be inspired to make some homemade gifts this holiday season too! Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

You always use ribbon to the advantage This is a lovely presentation ..Lis