Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Unity Sneaky-Peeky Tuesday!

Hi guys! I'm so excited to share 2 sneaky peeks for Unity's Release Party tomorrow night! I say "sneaky" peeks because Angela will only let us share a "bit" of the stamps--isn't she cruel, LOL!
Can you guess what either of these images might be....?????......I would love to hear your guesses! Only gotta wait 1 more day for the big reveal of 11 new stamps sets! Hope you can join us in the SCS Unity Member Company Forum for the PaRty on Wed. from 8-10pm CST.! It will be chocked full of fun games, challenges, prizes and giveaways! And don't forget to visit ALL the design team members blogs today for tons more "sneaky peeks" and some blog candy too! Here is a link to the entire Unity Design Team and visit Angela's blog to see Unity's Featured Designer, the super talented Natalie Dever!

8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Ok - so I guess one is a pear and one is a whale - close??? guess I'll have to wait and see!

Carolina said...

My guess for the first one is cherries and you're teasing us with the stems. The second one, maybe a whale? Okay, this is really cruel - LOL!

Can't wait to see what your whole card looks like!

Neva said...

Oh this is not fair you are teasing us. I want to see it all.LOL.

Brooke said...

wow. those are the tiniest peeks evah!! i wonder what the stamps will look like?? oh yeah.. i have the same kit so i know!! ;)
only thing is.. now i have to make stuff that lives up to your AWESOME creations... thats a tall order to fill!!! SEE YA @ THE PARTAY!!!!!!!!

Barbara Schram said...

I see eyelets with sewing? And definitely looks like leaves to me! Ah my I can't tell!!! LOL Great peeks!

Janet said...

Well the first one is some kind of floral would be my guess. Or it could be a vine or tree branch? The second one is definitely a whale so some kind of fish or beachy stuff. How fun!

Lee said...

A whale and cherries?? What fun combos of stamps!!!!!

Kevin Renz said...

Boy those are some small peeks :) One of these days I'm going to have to break down and order some of these great looking stamps. So many choices (sigh)