Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful Thoughts

Hello friends. Wow, can't believe Thanksgiving is but a mere week away! The hustle and bustle of the holidays is most definitely alive in my house. I was looking through my collection of Thanksgiving stamps and came upon this lovely set from Stampin' Up! (I believe from 2006) and was drawn to it today. I felt the desire to color, which I often find theraputic, bringing me a sense of peace and quiet. I used several SU! inkpads and a blender pen for the main images and added crystal laquer and gold stickles to certain areas. I used Cosmo Cricket dp and a lot of rub-on stitching, which is great for those times when ya just don't feel like sewing hehe :)

Thanks so much for poppin' in! Have a wonderful and creative day!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very sweet Linsey! Hugs...

Lisa Lara said...

Beautifully done Lins. Perfect for Thanksgiving!!

Laurie Wilson said...

This is pretty and so warm! The lacquer and stickles touches make it all the more inviting. At first I thought it was real stitching, haha! Love those rub-on stitches. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!