Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Have A Groovy May Day!

Happy May Day to you! I'm soooo happy today because it's finally May and even though it's raining here in Seattle, my day is filled with sunshine, flowers and pretty much sheer bliss because I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Sassy Studio Designs! I will have the great honor of working with this most fabulous design team for the entire month of May and I'm really very surprised and thrilled!! I absolutely adore SSD images and love to play in their challenges, they are so much fun! I'm constantly inspired by the SSD design teams as well as their marvelous fans and followers! I made a little card to celebrate just how much I dig Sassy Studio Designs cuz they are like, so totally groovy!!!
I'm entering my card into:
Sassy Studio's Hippie Chic is such a sweet girl, just chillaxin' and making the world a better place!
Also entering my card for:
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you will stop in tomorrow for our new Cooking With Cricut challenge!  Have a wonderful day--Peace out! xoxo

16 comments:

Jovan said...

Love this card...CONGRATS! I can't wait to see all your wonderful work!

Arcy Scraps said...

This card is very beautiful. I just LOVE that card base!

Kate said...

Your creations is gorgeous like always love the colors and the flowers. The way you colored that image is just so Beautiful my friend. I AM SO SUPER EXCITED That your going to be our Guest Designer for the Month of May :}:} Yeah! Jumping for joy for you.

Hugs,
Kate

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot!! Oh my gosh, I just love that image!! You colored her beautifully!! The flowers are so pretty!! What an awesome card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim said...

Groovy card! Love it! Congrats on your guest DT spot. Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Unknown said...

what a pretty card and great image, your colouring is fab@

Fiona said...

funky card, love the bright colours..

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Unknown said...

O wow this is stunning, love bright the colours and gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

Rina said...

OK...your not my number to comment on but this is FAR OUT!!!

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular!

Rina DT Member

scrappingmamma said...

adorable card one of my favorite colors , Thanks for sharing
Http;//www.scrappingmamma.net
D.Foti ~ Scrappingmamma

Alljazzed2create said...

Fab card. Is tht a DIGI? It is great. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y

Brigitte said...

What a perfect card, so light and awesome for spring!!! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Carol said...

Beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

Bonnie Garby said...

Awesome card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab! Love the colours.

Thanks for playing along at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

Geraldine said...

Stunning card and beautiful colouring. That image brings me back to the 70's...
Ger x