Thursday, November 7, 2013

Getting Sketchy with My Favorite Things and Good Ol' Flopsey!

Hello friends! Oh my goodness, it feels almost foreign to be doing a blog post and to be joining in a stamp challenge, but here I am! I feel like a total newb in some ways, but it's also kinda like riding a bike and definitely feels like an old, familiar friend! MFT's weekly sketch challenge 149 was just what the doctor ordered and Im so grateful for it! I pulled out and oldie but forever a goodie Snow Bunny Flopsey for my card. This weeks sketch is just fabby and the girls at the MFT blog really know how to inspire and get ones creative mojo stoked! Maybe you have a little free time to join in the fun too? I sure hope so! Great big hugs to you, thanks for stopping by to see me and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

What an adorable card! Love that bunny. And oh my .. I thought you left the face of the earth!! SO SO Good to see you back again!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Flopsy!!! I miss you!!! This is so super cute.

Kate said...

Beautiful Card my friend. I have missed your creative inspirations so much. I am all is well and Good To have you Back.