Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog Candy Winner!

Happy Friday my friends! I hope you are ready for a great weekend--I sure am! Even though I haven't posted this week, I've been super busy creating so I'll be showing some stuff real soon, promise!
Thank you all for your kind comments, well wishes and congratulations! You make me feel all warm n fuzzy inside!
Now, on to the winner of my blog candy below! Random.org generator chose.....
 
#6 Stampsnob (aka, Lis)
 
Congrats Lis! Please email me at linseyp2@msn.com with your mailing address and I will get your winning blog candy package mailed out to you straight away!
 
Now, I hope you all have a super fantastic weekend!
Any plans? Do share!!
We're attending my hubby's nieces 24th birthday on Saturday so I need to make a gift card holder stat! ....oh, I think I hear my new Anna Griffin dies calling to me.... ;)
Wishing you a creative and blessed day!

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

I am soo happy Thank you so much this is a HAPPY DAY......Lis R

Kate said...

Congrats to your winner