Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lulu's Crab Shack

Hi friends! Happy Thursday! I have some finishing touches to put on 2 projects for tomorrow so I'm filling today in with a blast from the past. It's one of my favorite cards and it was lots of fun to make! I enjoy this one so much because I made it for the Gina K. Designs guest design team w!ay back in 2008 and since the idea was from scratch, it made for a really fun process and it even earned me a spot on Gina's DT for 5 months in '08 which was and will always be an experience I am so very thankful for.

And since Paper Issues is currently having a Food For Thought challenge and they encourage new and old creations, I had to dig this up and share it. With Summer just about officially here in the USA, all I have to say is...let's go to the crab shack!!! :D
Thanks so much for swinging by and letting me share an oldie but goodie with you! Have a creative and blessed day~


3 comments:

Kate said...

LOL this just makes me hungry but they are too cute too eat,hehehe

Anonymous said...

Shut up!!! How cute is this!!

OSr Group said...

Thank you for sharing this fantastic post with us.
Flush door Manufacturer in India, Block Board manufacturer in India