Friday, June 20, 2014

So Dreamy

 Hi friends! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I made a card for the Reverse Confetti June Color Challenge, my first RC card ever, yay! It's such a lovely color combo, don't you think?!
I began by stamping the little heart from Reverse Confetti's Best Day Ever exclusive stamp set in alternating colors of red, yellow and aqua along a lil' snippit label from Elle's Studio then layered it on this super cute journaling tag from Chic Tags--gold clouds with hearts, what more does a girl need? --um, other than wood veneer sequins and gold bow tie patterned paper and little wooden bicycles...yes, that's all a girl needs lol  : )
So To re-cap:
Heart stamp- Reverse Confetti
Gold bow tie paper, gold clouds journaling tag, wood veneer sequins- Chic Tags
Blue, Green cardstock- Bazzill Basics
Green lil' snippet label- Elle's Studio
Wooden Bicycle- Sa Crafters
Twine- Trendy Twine 
I'm also entering this card in the Photo Pocket Page Challenge- Journaling Cards
Thank you so much for visiting me my friends! Wishing you a creative and blessed weekend!

3 comments:

jessica said...

Hey there my sweet friend! This is just beautiful! I LOVE your color inspiration. From the stamping to the papers to those adorable gold clouds and wood veneer bike...I saw this is one DREAMY card :)
AWESOME job Linsey!!!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Stampsnob. said...

How could it not be lovely with those colors to work with...Lis

Kate said...

This is too cute, sorry haven't been by in awhile. We are in the process of relocating back to Vegas and just been way busy.