Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Best Friend- Mixed Media Card

Hi there! Just wanted to pop in and share a pretty card I made with a few of the new goodies I received from the Paper House Productions prize I won a couple months ago. I just love this company! The staff is so warm and sweet, they make you feel like a friend! Their focus is on high quality patterned paper and stickers of all kinds and let me tell you, I have never seen stickers quite like theirs! You should stop by their Facebook page, blog or online store sometime and see what I mean! :) On my card below I used a combo of paper from the Country Girl and Hipster paper pads and the Mom 3D stickers. Of course I used a few sweetheart blossoms and my favorite light blue chevron 1 1/2" twill ribbon from the RRR store.
I'm entering my card into this week's Word Art Wednesday #141 Challenge- Anything Goes.
I get a lot of my wood embellishments and stencils from Sa Crafters because I love her and her products that are made in the USA and are very reasonably priced! Sa is one of the most amazing ladies had the pleasure of coming to know through her YouTube channel where she creates art projects in real time, which practically nobody does. I wish more artists would consider offering their process videos in real time as well as the sped up versions w/music that everyone seems to do. I for one, enjoy watching the process of someone creating from beginning to end. Ok I said my piece hehe....like I have room to criticize--I don't even do videos lol! ....but if I did or ever do, I'll off them in real time like Sa does. :) I got this set of 3 wooden corner street lights from her zibbet store.
I couldn't help adding a few sequins and grunging it up with some smears and spatters of white paint--surprise, surprise ;)
That's all for me! Thanks so much for popping in! I hope you have a creative and blessed day my friends!
 

3 comments:

jessica said...

WOWZERS girl!! This is AWESOME!!!!
I just LOVE all the fun elements you added to your card!!! A masterpiece that I know whomever receives this will LOVE!!!
Super job my friend! TFS and hope you are having a GREAT week!!!

Stampsnob. said...

So much to see Love the lantern You are so good with details..............Lis

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love your ribbon, it is tied perfect!